I was overwhelmed by the response I received to my Summer Reading List. So, I decided to create a fall one as well. The older I get, the more I love to curl up with a good book. My fall list is less fiction and a little more non-fiction and personal development books. They are more aligned with my mindset this time of year. You can shop my entire list HERE
I am going to begin the list with the another devotional. However, this one is intended to carry you through a year with a "word a week." My intention with this is for it to be an extended devotional time on Saturday morning.
1. Focus by Cleere Cherry Reaves
Next, my personal development books. As my coaching and consulting business has expanded, so has my opportunities for speaking engagements. I enjoy personal growth books to help me gain perspective to not only be my best self but to help others on their best self journey as well.
2. Boundaries by Henry Cloud and John Townsend
3. Rising Strong by Brent Brown
4. Strengthsfinder 2.0 by Tom Rath
5. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
I only have one "classic" on the list but it is one I never read but have always intended to.
6. To the Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf
My non-fiction list is a bit different than the ones on my summer list! I have already finished "Tangled Vines." If you followed the Murdaugh trial, you will devour this one. More detail and history about the family and their fall from grace.
7. Tangled Vines by John Glatt
8. French Women Don't Get Fat by Mireille Guiliano
9. Killers of the Flower Moon by David Grann
10. Wastelands by Corban Addison
11. Wizard of Lies by Diana B. Henriques
And, my fiction list! I need a little fun and easier reading on the list!
12. Endless Summer by Elin Hilderbrand
13. Where the Grass Grows Blue by Hope Gibbs
14. Trust by Hernan Diaz
15. The Paris Daughter by Kristen Harmel
As the days get shorter and the temperatures get cooler, evenings by the fire with a book are the place to be!
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.